In this episode, Jen Weaver discusses how to use open houses as a successful tool in your marketing strategy.
- When choosing an open house, KNOW the neighborhood.
- Continue to schedule open houses for a home as long as people are still showing up.
- Promote, promote, promote your open houses and encourage your sellers to do the same.
- Put out door knockers and invite neighbors so they know they are welcome – they are potential future sellers.
- Follow up with those that attended the open house very soon.
- Practice and role play open houses.
- Safety is always a top priority in holding an open house – have a plan.