In this episode, Megan Irvine tells Chris how she gets one of the highest percentages of client surveys and testimonials, what that means to her business and how 92% of her clients come from referrals – far above the national average.
- Let your clients know you work mainly off referrals. It is comforting to them and helps lay the ground work for future referrals from this client.
- The easiest way to ensure you will recieve a testimonial and review from a client is to simply provide an amazing experience.
- Make sure your testimonials and reviews are posted on your ReeceNichols website.
- The more testimonials and review you receive the better SEO for you. The reviews should appear in either the top 2 or 3 search results for your name.
- People trust what other clients have said, more so than what we say about ourselves. That is the power of using testimonials and reviews.
- Staying in touch with your past clients is the easiest way to build a business on referrals.
- Megan personally visits 10-15 of her past client’s porches each month.